Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day 3: Pet Therapy Training Class


Today was our last day of class before we get tested in two weeks. Edna, the lady who runs the program at St. Vincent's Hospital, told Mama, "Jasper has come a long way since his first class." Well, I'm glad SOMEBODY noticed because I have been working really hard and doing lots of homework. 

For instance, I don't growl and snarl in class anymore. I've even made friends with a little girl named Zoe, who is a black and white Shih Tzu. We could be cousins. 

I didn't even get scared when they dropped the walker and a metal bowl and made loud noises to startle us. It just sounds like when Mama cooks at home and makes a lot of noise with the pots and pans and dropping things on the floor by accident.
 
Because it's a Jewish holiday called Passover next Saturday, we will have our test on April 26.

Wish me and Zoe luck!

No comments: