Monday, January 21, 2008

Hello and Welcome!

Hi, welcome to my very first and very own blog.  My name is Jasper, I'm one years old, and I am a Yorkie mix.  I weigh about 5 1/2 pounds and am white and black with brown ears.  I'm a cutie patootie, but I don't let all the attention go to my head.  I know that personality counts.  

I'm sweet and loving, but do have a feisty streak.  I'm very protective of my Mama, especially around big dogs and weird looking people.  Since I live in Manhattan, we encounter a lot of those on our walks.  

Mama thought it would be cute and clever if I had my own blog.  (I think the truth is that helping me with this blog allows her to procrastinate on other things she really needs to get done--but don't tell her I said that; she's kind of sensitive.)  

Hope you like reading about me and my life in NYC! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jasper!
You sure look snug as a bug in that sweater. Your Mom's terrific and I really appreciate you keeping her out of trouble.
Peace!