Thursday, February 28, 2008

Another Dude Named Jasper!



I was too pooped to write yesterday, but this is what happened.  I met another dude named Jasper at the Union Square dog run!  He's a four year-old Viszla (on the right) and he was there with his brother, a Shiba Inu named Monster (on the left). I couldn't believe it. I have never, ever met anybody else with my name.  Jasper--the other Jasper--played fetch the whole time with his daddy, but Monster kept following me around, which I didn't mind because he seemed cool.



Mama was oohing and aahing over their matching fancy collars, so I decided to take a picture of it.  I hope she doesn't get any ideas about getting me a collar like that; I don't know if it's my style. What do you think? Maybe I'm more of a Gucci guy? 
 
Here's a picture of me and Monster:  

No comments: