Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm A Mama's Boy

I admit it. I'm a mama's boy. I like to be near my Mama all the time. Like today, we woke up late, then we went on a big walk all around Union Square and Gramercy Park, and came home three hours later. (Mama snuck in some errands, like making me go to Staples with her to buy a new printer cartridge, but I didn't mind because we went to Petco, too, and she got me a new bouncy ball and some delicious all-natural wild salmon strips.  Yummers!)

When we got home, I drank some water and ate some kibble, then I curled up on my Mama's lap while she typed at her computer. Even though we spent all day together, I still like snuggling with her. 

I think I'll go now and take a nap on the couch. I'm tired. I have to be fresh for doggy play group tonight at Biscuits & Bath. 

No comments: