Thursday, March 20, 2008

Julian Schnabel Is Our Daddy

I met two dogs at the playground the other day who have a famous daddy. Tina is a bull terrier who is mellow and playful. She scared me for a second, so I barked at her, but she just stood there very calmly. 

Her brother, Frankie, is a spaz. He's half chocolate labrador and half pit bull and he's still a puppy, so he kept trying to play with me, but he had too much energy and he freaked me out.






















Tina sat on Mama's lap and gave her lots of hugs. Usually, I'm the only one that sits with Mama, but I didn't mind. She was gentle with Mama. 

Tina and Frankie's daddy is Julian Schnabel. If you don't know who he is, you can go here and look at pictures that Mama's friend, Michael Weschler, took for a newspaper article about him.

 
I hope I see Tina again. She was nice.


Here's a picture of Frankie, doing le freak le chic on another dog.

No comments: