Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Orange Octopus (Product Review)

Mama is always buying me new toys and clothes and stuff.  Since I'm a Scorpio and kind of opinionated, I thought I would start writing reviews of the stuff I like and other things.

This is an orange octopus made of rope that Mama bought for me at DoggyStyle, NYC on Thompson Street in Soho.  It cost $14.  (Not cheap, I know.) 

The lady at the store said that the rope toys are good because they keep their shape, even when they get chewed up.  

I like chewing on the orange octopus, but pieces of string come off in my mouth.  Mama noticed me chewing on a bunch of orange string and got scared because she thought I was going to swallow it and get sick.  

Now, she follows me around and keeps a close eye on me when I play with the orange octopus. 

No comments: