Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Tummy Ache

Ohhh, I had a bad stomach ache last night.  I was sleeping when I felt my tummy start to rumble and moan and feel all funny.  It was 3 a.m.  I looked over at Mama, but she was sound asleep.  I didn't want to wake her, so I jumped off the bed and that's when everything erupted. I threw up. Twice. But I felt much better after that.  That's what I get for sneaking some chocolate almonds off the table in the living room.  

The next morning, Mama found the half of an almond I threw up and she looked at me and went, "tsk, tsk!" I guess there's a reason why dogs shouldn't eat chocolate.  It makes us sick!  

Let that be a cautionary tale to puppies of the world who think they have to try everything for themselves. Sometimes, it's better to take someone else's word for it.  

No comments: