Friday, March 7, 2008

Proof I Can Read



Aha!  I came across these pictures as I was looking through photos from me and Mama's trip to California over the winter holidays.  I was bored one day when Mama was getting her hair done in Beverly Hills, so I took this book out of her suitcase and snuggled on the bed in the guest room at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Mama's friend, Auntie Jeseka, gave her the book. Wasn't that nice? 

I liked it when the book talked about the food in Italy.  I can't wait to go there one day and try real pizza and pasta for myself. (Plus, I have cousins in Bergamo that I'd like to meet.)  The India part of the book was interesting, but I kept getting sleepy whenever she talked about getting up before dawn everyday.  

I guess it was a pretty good book, even though it didn't have any big chase scenes in it, or, you know--actional stuff.  It could have used some pictures too, but I think a lot of ladies will like this book. 

p.s. I told you I can read!  
 

No comments: